TOWER CONSULTORES, S.L., is the owner and responsible for the website, makes available to users this document, with which it intends to comply with the obligations laid down in Regulation (E.U.) 2016/679 of 27 April (RGPD) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), as well as inform all users of the website regarding what are the conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of User, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
TOWER CONSULTORES, S.L., reserves the right to modify any information that may appear on the website without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such duties, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website TOWER CONSULTORES, S.L.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
Company name: TOWER CONSULTORES, S.L. Trade name: TOWER
TAX ID: B81399735
Address: AVENIDA MANOTERAS, 22-3ª PLANTA OFICINA 112-113. MADRID. 28050
We allow users to access information about our services through the Web Site.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and agrees that all content displayed on the Web Site and, in particular, designs, text, images, logos, icons, buttons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible to industrial and commercial use are subject to intellectual property rights and all trademarks, trade names or logos, all industrial and intellectual property rights on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the Company and/or third parties, who have the sole right to use them in the course of trade. Therefore, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or otherwise publicly communicate, transform, or modify such content, holding harmless the Company from any claim arising from breach of such obligations.
Under no circumstances does access to the Web Site imply any waiver, transmission, license, or total or partial transfer of such rights, unless otherwise expressly stated. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Site do not grant Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution, or public communication of the Web Site and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorization expressly granted for that purpose by the Company or the third party owner of the rights concerned.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes, and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyrights by the legislation on intellectual property. The Company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Site, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics, and any other content of the Web Site or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of such elements. The content provided on the Web Site may not be reproduced in whole or in part, transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, without the prior written authorization of the Entity mentioned above.
Likewise, it is forbidden to delete, evade and/or manipulate the “copyright” and the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Web Site undertakes to respect the abovementioned rights and avoid any action that could damage them. In any case, the Company reserves the right to exercise any legal means or measures that may correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEBSITE
The User agrees to:
- Make appropriate and lawful use of the Web Site as well as the contents and services, by (i) the legislation applicable at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Site; (iii) generally accepted morality and good customs and (iv) public order.
- To provide all the means and technical requirements necessary to access the Web Site.
- To provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained in the Web Space with their data and to keep them updated at all times so that it responds, at all times, to the actual situation of the User. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements and the damages caused to the Company or third parties for the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the User shall also refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Site and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the regular use of the services or the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer equipment.
- Accessing or attempting to access resources or restricted areas of the Webspace without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Webspace, its suppliers, or third parties.
- Introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the material or analytical methods of the Company, suppliers, or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the Company, third-party suppliers, and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, or transform or modify the contents unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or legally permitted.
- Delete, hide, or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the Company or third parties included in the contents, technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may be inserted.
- Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents by using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, those which are typically used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Webspace and/or the contents.
- In particular, and by way of example only and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that: – In any way is contrary to, disparages or infringes upon the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and the rest of the legislation in force.- Induces, incites, or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent, or, in general, contrary to law, morality, generally accepted good customs, or public order.- Induces, incites, or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes, or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age, or condition – Incorporates, makes available, or allows access to products, elements, messages, and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear – Induces or incites to engage in dangerous practices, risky or harmful to health and psychological balance – Is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the Company or third parties without having been authorized for the intended use.- Is contrary to the honor, to the personal and family privacy or the own image of the persons; – Constitutes any publicity; – Includes any type of virus or program that prevents the regular operation of the Web Site; – Includes any type of virus or program that prevents the regular operation of the Web Site.
It does not guarantee continued access, the correct visualization, downloading, or utility of the elements and information in the website, which may be impeded, hindered, or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It is not responsible for the decisions taken due to access to the contents or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User may be terminated immediately if it is detected that the use of the Web Site is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We shall not be liable for any damages, losses, claims, or expenses arising from using the Web Site.
It shall only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, the contents that may cause such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, we shall not be liable for damages that may arise, among others, from:
Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages, or disconnections in the electronic system operation caused by deficiencies, overloads, and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks or any other cause beyond the control of the Company.
Illegitimate intrusions through malicious programs of any kind and any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Web Site.
- Security or navigation errors are caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The webmaster reserves the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the Web Site.
The Company excludes any liability for damages due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by users of Webspace. Likewise, it is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received due to the data collection forms being the same only for providing the services of consultations and doubts. On the other hand, in case of causing damages and prejudices by illicit or incorrect use of the services mentioned above, the User can be claimed for the damages or prejudices caused.
You will hold the Company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions, or demands from third parties due to your access to or use of the Web Site. You also agree to indemnify the Company against any damages resulting from your use of “robots,” “spiders,” “crawlers,” or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Site.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even using a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Web Site, or any of its contents unless expressly authorized in writing by the person in charge of the file.
The Web Space may include links to other web spaces managed by third parties to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, TOWER CONSULTORES S.L. is not responsible for the content of such web spaces, nor is it placed in a position of guarantor or/or party offering the services and/or information that may be provided to third parties through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the Webspace exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Webspace
(I) may not misrepresent their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorized, or include trademarks, names, trade names, logos, or other distinctive signs of our Company; (II) may not contain content that may be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful; (III) may not link to any page of the Web Site other than the home page; (IV) must link to the address of the Web Site itself, without allowing the Web Site that links to reproduce the Web Site as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Web Site. The Company may request, at any time, that you remove any link to the Web Site, after which you must immediately proceed to remove the link.
The Company cannot control the information, contents, products, or services other Web Sites provide with established links to the Web Site.
8. DATA PROTECTION
To use some of the Services, the User must previously provide specific personal data. The Company will automatically process this data and apply the corresponding security measures, all in compliance with the RGPD and LOPDGDDD. The User can access the policy followed
The Company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the Web Site to recognize you as a frequent User and to personalize your use of the Web Site by pre-selecting your language or more desired or specific content.
Cookies collect the I.P. address of the User, and Google is responsible for processing this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser using a Web server to record the User’s navigation on the Web Site when the User allows them to be received. You can configure your browser to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies and prevent cookies’ installation on your hard disk. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognize the browser of the computer used by the User to provide content, as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress, and several entries.
10. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
The contents and services offered on the Web Site are for information purposes only. Therefore, by providing them, no warranty or representation is given about the contents and services offered on the Web Site, including, but not limited to, warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such representations and deposits cannot be excluded by law.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
The Company shall not be liable in any case of impossibility to provide service if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
12. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Site, shall be governed by Spanish law. To resolve any dispute, the parties shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the person responsible for the website.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use is unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions of Use unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, the Company will proceed to modify or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and that, to the extent possible, achieves the purpose and intent reflected in the original condition.