The company TOWER CONSULTORES SL (from now on TOWER), as the website owner, as detailed in its Legal Notice, may use its own and third-party cookies for different purposes. We will inform you and offer cookie configuration options in the first connection to our website. At any time later than you wish, through the choices we make available.
Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visiting users. Cookies may be small text files sent to your computer, tablet, or any other device that allows you to browse the Internet when you access certain web pages or similar technologies whose functionality is the same. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Below, we will list the cookies used on our website, considering that the same cookie may be included in multiple categories.
* Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain not managed by the editor but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Suppose cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor. Still, a third party controls the information collected through these. In that case, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
* According to the period they remain stored in the customer’s browser, which may be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g., a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
* Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained are processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform, or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making
the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content to disseminate video or sound, or share content through social networks.
Technical cookies are strictly necessary to provide the services of the web portal and for its correct functioning; therefore, it is impossible to refuse their use.
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications, or platforms and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications, and media to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
. Advertising Cookies: allow the management of advertising spaces in the most effective way possible.
-Behavioral advertising cookies: store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
On this web portal, we use the cookies listed below for the following purposes: Technical cookies.
These cookies allow the user to navigate through our website and use the different options or services that exist in it, including those that TOWER uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services. In addition, technical cookies include those that allow the user to remember information configured by the user on the web portal so that the user can access the service with
specific characteristics that may differentiate your experience from that of other users, such as the language selected by the user, the type of navigation and the regional configuration through which you access, etc. Technical cookies are strictly necessary to provide the services of the web and its proper functioning, so it is impossible to refuse their use.
The own analytical cookies allow TOWER to monitor and analyze the aggregate behavior of website users. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the website’s activity to make improvements based on the data analysis on the use made by service users. We use our analytical cookies, mainly Google Analytics services and tools, for the purposes mentioned above.
|Analytical Cookies||They are used to analyze the user’s browsing experience and allow us to improve our website to suit your needs. They normally remain in the user’s Browser for some time until the cookies are deleted from the browser or the time defined for their deletion has elapsed.||https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en|
|Cookies functional||WPML||WPML Cookie. They are used to remember the language selected by the User and show the contents in the same language while browsing.||https://wpml.org/documentation/privacy-policy-and-gdpr-compliance/|
|euconsent-v2||Functional Cookie||Used to collect data corresponding to cookie preferences|
|wordpress_tes t_cook ie||Functional Cookie||WordPress||The WordPress content manager uses this cookie to check if the The browser has cookies enabled.||https://es.wordpress.org/about/privacy/|
DISABLING AND DELETING COOKIES
You can enable or disable cookies directly from the banner or cookie notice and the associated preferences panel that will appear on your first visit to our web portal and at the beginning of this section of the Cookies Policy. If you click the “Accept all and continue” button on the banner, you will consent to the use of all cookies. Suppose you do not want us to use any of the cookies. In that case, you can select it in the configuration panel by clicking the banner’s “Configure / Reject cookies” button.
This configuration panel will be divided according to the purposes of the cookies used on each website, as you may want to allow cookies for some purposes but not for others:
Technical cookies (these are strictly necessary for the operation or security of the website and cannot be disabled).
Personalization cookies Advertising Cookies Social media cookies
Within this panel, you will be able to enable or disable the last four sections (analytics, personalization, advertising, and social media cookies). If you disable them, we will stop collecting those data and/or sending them to the mentioned third parties.
In addition, you can allow, block or delete these cookies through your internet browser settings: Chrome.
Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad), Chrome for Android
COOKIE RETENTION PERIOD
Cookies will be used only and exclusively for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it has been indicated in each cookie. For all of the above, TOWER has adapted its cookies to the terms of conservation of the information that can be consulted in the browser.
Regarding third-party cookies, the retention periods may be consulted in the privacy policies of such third parties, as stated in the configuration panel.
|Analytical Cookies||They are used to analyze the user’s browsing experience and allow us to improve our website to suit your needs. They normally remain in the user’s browser for a period of time, until the cookies are deleted from the browser or the time defined for their elimination has elapsed.||
|Cookies functional||WPML||WPML Cookie. They are used to remember the language the user selects and show the contents in the same language while browsing.||1 day|
|euconsent-v2||Functional Cookie||Used to collect data corresponding to cookie preferences||4 weeks|
|wordpress_test _cook ie||Functional Cookie||WordPress||The WordPress content manager uses this cookie to check if the browser has cookies enabled.||Until the end of the session|
Once the cookie has expired, it may be renewed if the user accepts its use again.
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any portal page during the current session.
- Close. The notice is hidden on this page.
- Modify your settings. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of www.towerconsultores.com and modify the configuration of your browser.