We are committed to the purpose of building diverse and multidisciplinary teams in all work areas because we believe in their innovative potential.
In recent days we had another training day for Tower mentors in which we talked about innovation beyond the manuals.
Because understanding innovation as a democratic process is essential to achieve significant changes in companies. Because beyond the resources or their size, it is a process whose architecture is based on three pillars: culture, responsibility, and simplicity.
IN THIS SECOND MEETING, WE LEARNED:
- Differences between successful and failed projects
- Method vs. Creativity
- Formula to generate challenges in the organization
- Phases of Design Thinking as a methodology to innovate
- Myths and facts about failure in innovation
IN THIS FIRST SESSION, WE LEARNED:
- The importance of learning to build stories (corporate storytelling).
- Speak more positively towards other employees and customers, and professionalize communication skills in teams.
- Technical training that addresses all the skills necessary to speak in public.
- Strategic and creative advice for the articulation of the discourse.
IT & I+D+i